Annons:
Tag: litters
Read 7637 times
Granja Del Toro
2018-02-28 20:52

Planned Litter In May/Jun

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

There is a litter planned to Late may to early Jun, between Picus Alucard and Amone's Durga, who is the daughter of Genghis Khan, a beautiful mink male from my Warriors Litter back in 2016.

The colours expected in this litter will bee black, dove and cinnamon. How ever there is some chance for golden, mink and cream as well. And a very small chance for dark gray, if Alucards happens to carry dark grey

The coat on this litter will bee shorthair, with or without satin🙂

Annons:
Leia
2018-02-28 21:48

How exciting! What makes a hamster a pedigree?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Granja Del Toro
2018-02-28 22:05

All hamsters has a pedigree that comes from a proper breeder. You will not find any proper breeder wanting a hamster without a pedigree. With a pedigree, they can see what colours are in the three, if the hamsters are show champions or not, but most importantly, proof that they are not siblings. Pet store hamsters do not have a pedigree, this hamsters you will have  no idea if the parents are siblings, carries kinked tail, or carries any other hidden diseases. Many hamsters with pedigree have been show hamsters, not all but many… A good breeding hamster should bee 180 grams (male) to 200 grams (female). They should also have a teddy bear face and in good colour. Not just their colour should bee good. Their coat too. So a short haired hamster should have thick but short hair, a long haired hamster should have long skirt like hair (males) and females should have a few  long hair straws on the end of their butt..A good pedigree hamster for me, should also bee from long lived parents and have a calm harmonious personality, and have no hidden heart diseases or other diseases, to increase the lifespan and the health on the hamster…

Leia
2018-03-01 18:50

ah right! Is there a big price difference between the two?

All the best, Leia

Granja Del Toro
2018-03-01 23:59

#4 The price on the hamster depends from breeder to breeder. I normally have my hamsters cheaper than in the pet store. I take only 30 Euro for my hamsters, while the pet store takes 35 Euro…Most breeders in Finland sell their hamsters for 30 Euro this days..No idea how it is in Sweden though…

Granja Del Toro
2018-05-06 22:32

Alucard and Durga has now mated and the expected litter will bee born around 22-24th of May. If he managed to make her pregnant, so to speak. I will know in about 3 days…

Annons:
Emmy
2018-05-12 13:29

I hope you will post some pictures when the babies are old enough? So exciting! In love

- Emmy

Hostess of Guinea Pig Savvity

Leia
2018-05-12 19:04

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures too!

All the best, Leia

Granja Del Toro
2018-05-18 00:27

I will, next week it is. But I do not think it will bee any many, she do not have any big baby belly. My guess maybe around 2 or 5…We will have to see..

Granja Del Toro
2018-05-24 19:12

Durga gave birth to 8 pups last Tuesday and the pups are now 2 days old. You can already see some colouring on few of them. Some seems to bee golden, there are also a couple of red eyed pups, that most likely are dove an cinnamon. I Will see in a couple of days if there is any black once…It is quite easy to see what eyes they get even if they are blind for now (eyes not open). A black eyed pup has dark colouring where the eyes are hidden. A red eyed pup, you see no black colouring where the eye is hiding…

Granja Del Toro
2018-05-29 19:46

The pups are today one week old! Took the opportunity to take a picture (Without flash), when mom Durga was hamstering food…

Leia
2018-05-29 22:34

They are so tiny In love

All the best, Leia

Granja Del Toro
2018-05-30 00:49

#12 Yes, they are quite tiny still. But much bigger than they where when they where born. Laughing

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2018-05-30 13:40

There seems to bee 4 males and 4 females in this litter..and there is no black once either in this litter.

Females

1.  Lilith golden satin short hair
  2. Lucy cinnamon umb short hair
  3. Vampira, lilac short hair
  4. Vampirella lilac umb satin short hair

Males

1. Dracula dark grey umb short hair (stays home)
  2. Leztat dark grey satin short hair (reserved)
  3. Vampiro cinnamon satin short hair
  4. Armand golden satin short hair "Cripple"
Granja Del Toro
2018-06-01 20:38

This cutiepie, i have fallen in love with. I did not plan to save any from this litter, but this little charming little guy has made me melt like butter in the sunshine…Heart

He has just opened one of his eyes đź™‚

Granja Del Toro
2018-06-01 20:49

The others have not opened their eyes just yet like this one that has one eye open, there for i took a picture with my digital camera..

Leia
2018-06-03 20:45

adorbable!! Will you be keeping him then?

All the best, Leia

Granja Del Toro
2018-06-09 09:00
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

Yes, Dracula  will bee staying with me. Not selling him.

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2018-06-09 09:08
Granja Del Toro
2018-06-09 09:14

Armand the cripple. He was not born a cripple, but something must have happened when he was 4 to 5 days old, that made his paw unusable and there for became a cripple. Even though he is a cripple he is one tough pup and also the biggest of the males, and he can move very fast too, even if he is a cripple. So much so that his mom has difficult keeping up with him…lol

Leia
2018-06-10 22:57

#26 awwww poor Armand, will this make it difficult to sell him?

All the best, Leia

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2018-06-15 12:01

#27 Most likely since many are scared of handicapped animals because of what judgemental people will say and do.

Scroll to top
Annons:
Â