Annons:
Taghamster
Read 1861 times
Evelina
2018-02-18 14:22

What is your favorite thing about hamsters?

Do they do anything particularly cute? Do they cuddle? I have never had a hamster ( :

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2018-02-19 04:11

How cuddly a hamster is depends on hamster's personality. I have had hamsters that have been extreme cuddly and some hamsters have rather been on adventure, running on the floor or in the hamster ball, rather than cuddle. But in my own personal experience they are still very cuddly and enjoying  when you pet them and cuddle with them.

I have had hamsters that have been like comedian's, i have had hamsters that have licked my nose, slept in my palm when watching tv and etc, over the years. They are cute just to look at. It is enough just to look at their cute little faces and when they loo at you..Heart

They are very soft to hold too.

HoneyTorbjorn
2018-04-03 16:02

favorite Thing about hamster is how cute they are! I love the cuteness hamster have Heart

Granja Del Toro
2018-04-05 15:28
Leia
2018-04-05 18:55

One of my hamsters used to turn on its back and let you scratch its belly! so cute!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Granja Del Toro
2018-04-06 12:47

#4 aw, sounds adorable Heart🙂

Emmy
2018-05-12 13:28

I like the way mine played in the tunnels we built for her, it looked really funny the way she ran back and forth and doing some rolls forward through them. Besides that, I think they're really cute with their big eyes compared to their small heads!

- Emmy

Hostess of Guinea Pig Savvity

Annons:
Leia
2018-05-12 19:07

#6 I always dreamt of being able to create tunnels that would run around my entire house, a farm near me did it in their barns for their chipmunks, it was so cool!!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: