Annons:
Tagcare
Read 1643 times
Evelina
2018-02-17 12:26

Hamster and cats in the same apartment?

I have two cats who are normally not allowed in the office since they will eat the cords and plants. I think hamsters are really cute so I was wondering if it could be okay to have a hamster if it lived in this office, and away from the cats. I am worried that it would be cruel to have a hamster live in the same apartment as the cats. It might be able to sense the threat of the cats even if they aren't allowed in that room. 

What do you think?

Annons:
Granja Del Toro
2018-02-17 22:50

Actually it works just fine. When I lived with my ex,we had both a dog, cat and 2 hamsters. The hamsters lived in the storage room, in the house. And when Bimba, was in the hamster ball. The best thing she knew was to chase the cat when she hamster ball. The cat always run away when the hamster ball with the hamster in the ball chased her. It was so scary the cat thought while Bimba thought it was so fun to chase the cat…lolLaughing out loud

So you can without a problem have hamster/hamsters in the office where cats are not allowed.🙂

Evelina
2018-02-18 12:27

Oh yay! Now I’ll just have to convince my boyfriend that we need a hamster! ( :

Niklas
2018-02-18 14:30

#2: Try convincing him that you need a dog and then settle for a hamster as a halfway solution. Then he’ll be pleased.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-02-18 14:34

Haha, Niklas he says that we definately can not have a dog since we live on the 4th floor. So then I tried to convince him that we need another cat. That didnt work either. He finally said that I can get a hamster. But he will not Help clean the cage or feed it. He also said that he will be very said if the cats got a hold of it somehow. );

Niklas
2018-02-18 14:40

There you go. That he is not responsible for the care of the hamster sounds fair.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-02-18 14:42

Yeah agreed! I’ll have to convince my flatmate to Help me ;p

Annons:
Niklas
2018-02-18 14:45

Try to convince her that cleaning the apartment is her responsibility. Then settle for the hamster cage. ;-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-02-18 14:49

My brother is quite lazy about cleaning and messy and he owns a cat who is rescued. He pays his roommate a dollar a day to feed and take care of his cat. I always thought this was hilarious!

Scroll to top
Annons: